Saturday, September 1, 2007

Running..


"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" Phil. 4:13

This is one of the verses that I recite to myself as I'm running. A few weeks ago my friend Amy and I were running and doing a tough hill route. Seven miles into our run we hit a huge hill at the same time we started saying this verse to ourselves. We chuckled because we were quoting the same Bible verse. Then we Prayed:) until we made it to the top! I am training right now for a 10 mile race by our house so during the week I often run a 10 or 11 mile run. I am constantly amazed at the things the human body can do and I thank God every time I run that I can run that far and am able to run at all. I praise the Lord that I'm healthy and able with him who "strengtheneth" me to run!

No comments: