Sunday, September 16, 2007

My race..



Yesterday was my race that I have been training for it was a 10 mile race through our downtown. It was quite a fun race and one I would like to do again. I really enjoyed every minute of it I'm a little sore today but the joy I get out of running is worth a little pain. I did the race in 1:23.00 which I was very pleased with for me that's a great time. Running is something that really helps me relax and release stress in my life. I thank the Lord that I can run and am healthy and able to.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Congrats on your awesome time! I can' teven imagine;0)

Sarah said...

You should be very proud of yourself. I can't imagine running for an hour and 23 minutes without stopping or dying!

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Congratulations!! That's fantastic. Heck, I don't even want to run for 1 minute and 23 seconds. Way to go!