Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Favorite food

As I sit here reading blogs I'm chowing down on these animal crackers. These are one of my favorite foods which my kids think is hilarious. They are low fat probably not all that healthy but oh they taste so good. I could sit and eat a small bag in one sitting. I actually count out 16 crackers and put them in a bowl so I don't eat the whole bag..most times:+) Anybody else have weird favorite foods..maybe this isn't so weird I do have one other friend who loves these as much as me. Sometimes I even share them with the kids:+)

3 comments:

Esther said...

Those are not worth the calories in my book. Bring on the dark chocolate then we're talking:0)

Tracy said...

Dark chocolate actually ranks higher than the crackers most definitely!!

Sarah said...

I could pass on animal crackers too. Weird foods? I usually only have those when I'm pregnant. Like bacon dipped in miracle whip!!! That might be categorized as disgusting rather than weird. No wonder I gained so much weight.