Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Tuesday

Two things today first off is Kaleb and his hives. I thought they were gone but seems they came back this morning every where they weren't yesterday plus places they were already. So I called the doc. and he said it could be a food allergy he's developed suddenly..(let's hope it's not this) or it's a reaction to ragweed which is most likely the culprit. Lucas had this same kind of reaction at around seven also to ragweed so I'm thinking this is it. However, we are having Kaleb tested for food allergies this week sometime. I'm hoping we'll get some answers then.

Second is that I finally splurged and bought a bread machine. I had one years ago but it broke and I never replaced it until I had a real strong desire to make bread again. I did it by hand all last winter and just wasn't motivated to do that again. I LOVE it!! I can make bread all while doing other things it's fantastic. I mostly use it for the dough cycle but seriously how much time does this save me..a ton! I have been making a wheat bread for years that my hubby grew up on and it is a great bread. It's so easy to just go and buy bread that I got out of the habit. But now with the new bread machine were back in business. I'll post a picture of the bread and also the recipe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Poor kid, hope you find some answers before he scratches himself raw.

Sharon said...

Poor guy! I hope he feels better.