Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to my hubby!!

My dear husband and best friend turns 31 today! I love him so much and pray the Lord gives me many more years with him. This picture was taken a couple years ago on our 10th anniversary. We were at a mexican restaurant celebrating and these hats were on the wall. We asked if we could try them on and they let us so here is our pic from that day! I thought it was a good picture of my hubby. Were a bit red from boating all day but we had such a fun day and memorable anniversary.

Happy Birthday Ben!!

3 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You both look very cute in your hats!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Too bad you hado to work on your b-day! Hopefully you will have a nice relaxing weekend, at least!