Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ahhh, break time!!

This is what I feel like when school is done for the day..YIKES! Just kidding it's always just such a relief to have it done for the day. Lucas and Kaleb go read at 1:00 and Roman goes down for a nap every day..ahhhh..did I already say that:) As much as I love teaching my kids at home and always having them around me you do tire out. I've found that taking this one hour time slot every day just for me really helps me to regroup. I try not to do house chores during this time although probably half the time I do. I either read or garden or run or something I enjoy that is relaxing to me. Today I watched I Love Lucy reruns it was great! That show always makes me laugh. Ok so now my secret is out what I do in the afternoon:)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't think I could even begin to imagine how busy your mornings are. I know it is a cliche, but I honestly don't think I could do it. Thanks for the walk/run last night. I am definitely bringing $$$ for ice cream though next time! :)

Esther said...

I know how you feel, somedays I feel bad about how much I look forward to bedtime;)