Friday, September 14, 2007

roman sayings..

While doing school with the boys yesterday here is what Roman was doing. He was so quiet for so long I thought for sure he was up to no good. I caught him laying under this blanket talking to himself it was so cute. In other Roman news while at Target yesterday buying feminine products Roman all of a sudden says very loudly "mommy band-aides". Of course he doesn't stop saying this very loudly until I acknowlege it and high tail it out of that section. And one more cute saying from Roman while leaving the grocery store yesterday afternoon he looks at me and says "I want to say bless me". I looked at him funny not knowing what he meant then he sneezed all over me ..yup I got why he wanted to say bless me:)

A few people asked for the website for the reading test I gave my kids here it is:
http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/articles/060899.htm

The recipe for the cake I will post it's a long recipe and will take a bit to type up. I'll try and do it tomorrow or later today.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mommy's band aids- That is to funny. He is such a cute little boy.