Monday, September 10, 2007

Tour of Italy

Or so it felt like it. This weekend Ben and I and a bunch of our friends went wine tasting for a friends birthday. We visited four different vineyards in our state and just had a very relaxing and fun time. It is so amazing to me how many different wines there are and how different they all tasted. We bought a few different bottles to share with friends and family. We decided we'll do it again because we only saw four and I think there are about 15 more we could've visited. We got a tour at two different vineyards and learned all about the process it was quite interesting.
A picture of one of the vineyards each one was just beautiful.
Hubby and I at the last vineyard the suns rays got into the picture too but I still thought it was a nice pic.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Glad you made it back safe and sound!

Sarah said...

You guys had perfect weather. Glad you had fun.