Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pic's from the zoo

These are pictures from the zoo on Tuesday. I love this zoo and am always amazed at how much we learn every time we go. It's a large zoo so you have to plan a good four hours for it. The boys and I walked a swamp trail this time which is almost a mile long. It was so pretty with all the fall wildflowers and the trees starting to change. I wish I had taken a picture of it. It being during the day and most kids in school the zoo was not busy at all. We took our good ol time wandering through it and just enjoyed the outdoors and God's creation.

Roman feeding the goats he loves animals and any chance to pet or feed one is the highlite of his day.
Boys feeding the giraffes I always forget how big they!

Lucas, Kaleb and Roman in a cool tree we found on our swamp adventure.

This was part of a mural on the wall I had to take the boys picture by it. Are elephants really that big? I don't know I've never seen one before.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of the boys in the tree. Looks like you had fun.