Monday, August 20, 2007

What to do on a rainy day...

Today the boys and I went down to the first day of our local fair and entered all their projects in. It was pouring rain and a muddy mess there but we got done all we needed to and will see tomorrow what grades and placements they got. I entered a quilt I made called bugs in a jar I'll post a picture of it after I get it back. After we got home I decided to paint Romans room. Now I've done this three times already since he's been born but haven't gotten the right color yet. Thanks to my friend I have finally found the color and painted it this afternoon. What a great day to do it it's raining and 62 outside. Meanwhile Roman was sleeping and the boys made boats to float in the puddles in our road it was to cute. They do this whenever it rains they take empty water bottles and build their boats out of that. I went to take a picture of them but they were already done so maybe later I'll snap one if they go back out. Thank You Lord for this rain you've given us today!!

2 comments:

Esther said...

I love rain days when I'm at home;)

Sarah said...

Where do you find your energy? I'm glad you finally found a color you like. Pictures Please :)