Friday, August 3, 2007

relaxing..

This week has been so very relaxing! I had nothing on the calendar for the entire week and it's been bliss. After a very busy and hectic July it has been nice having a week to catch up in the house and yard. Yesterday we did go up to the cottage on the lake we were at a few weeks ago because friends are up there now. We took a sitter with us and went golfing for the day it was hot..hot..hot but fun. The kids all had a blast playing together and fishing and the sitters are good friends so they even had fun to despite watching 9 kids. I am now trying to get up the motivation to run this morning it's already hot out but I really need to get some miles in this week. On Monday I had ran and biked and pulled a muscle in my upper thigh so I've had to take it easy this week. Now I am itching to go run and I'm hoping my muscle is healed. Tomorrow we are spending the entire day on the boat kid free and I'm so excited. We haven't done that for two years..hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Have a great time kidless today. I hope your leg is doing better.