Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fair Days..

This week is our local fair every year the boys and I go all day on Wed. and they get to ride unlimited rides all day long. You can buy a bracelet that lets them do that so off we went. It was hot, hot, hot but we had a really good time. My mother in law came and met us for dinner and then she went on a few rides with the boys. Were going back tomorrow night to see the motor cross it's such a guy thing but I'll enjoy it. Lucas is really looking forward to going on the zipper with his dad then. He couldn't find anyone brave enough to go on it with him yesterday.
Roman "driving" the tractor at the fair on Tues. It was a lot cooler than Wed.

Lucas and Roman on the bumper cars despite Roman's face in this picture he really loved the ride it was his favorite one.

Kaleb on the bumper cars to cute for words!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Mark and my dad are taking the boys to the demolition derby tomorrow night.

Sharon said...

Looks like you guys had a good time too. I was really bummed we didn't get to go on more rides. I would love to get an elephant ear with you on Friday but I am going up north with the girls. You'll have to eat one for me too. :)

Esther said...

They have so much fun at the fair don't they? When I was young we would go every night, I can't even imagine now. Give me a couple of hours and an elephant ear and I'm good.