Saturday, August 25, 2007

More Fair Days...

I'm sitting here waiting for the rain to stop so I can go do my long run so I thought I'd post some more pictures from the fair. Last night we went to the fair again and needless to say I'm faired out. We had a great time as a family we let the kids go on two rides each and then we had a snack. I got my elephant ear..yummy! It was delicious! Then we went into the grandstands and watched the super cross. It was fun watching the little kids race dirt bikes but I tell you what I could never let my kids do that. It was so muddy from all the rain we had and when the kids came over the hills of dirt to jump they'd often fall. The were getting hit and falling left and right it was down right scary. Lucas of course thought it would be so fun to do it and now wants to save his money up for a dirt bike so he can race like that...YIKES!! I'm almost thankful he's not to good at saving his money right now.:) He is a no fear type kid to a certain extent They had kids as young as four race it was crazy they were so cute.

Kaleb and his friend on the race cars.


Ben and Lucas waiting in line to go on the Zipper. You couldn't pay me to go on that ride. Lucas waited all week for his dad to go on that with him none of his friends would even go on it...smart they are:) Roman thought it looked like fun and said he wanted to go on it to now he really has no fear.

Roman on the race cars it was the scariest ride for little kids and of course it was his favorite!

No comments: