Monday, August 27, 2007

My favorite cookies

These are my all time favorite cookies. Part of it is just the cookies itself is so good but also they make me think of my grandma. She would always make these just for me when I came over after school every day. So whenever I make them it really reminds me of my grandma and my time I spent with her. I believe that my grandma had a sweet tooth like me:) Here is the recipe below.






Chocolate No Bake Cookies

2 C. Sugar
1/2 C. milk
1/2 C. Butter
3 T. Cocoa

Mix all these together on stove and bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 2 1/2 min. timing precisely.
Turn the heat off and Add:

1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 C. peanut Butter
3 C. Oatmeal

Mix well and drop on wax paper to cool on the counter.

2 comments:

Esther said...

You're so cruel! The new "lifestyle" started today;(

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Do you know if these would work out with soy milk and dairy free margarine? I love these cookies, too, but I know they can be a bit temperamental if not made "just right". So I'm just wondering if you've tried to make them dairy free - or should I be the guinea pig?! :)