Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cute things kids say


Apparently we have two animal lovers in our home. As I'm painting trim in Romans room he excitedly brings me a bug and says "look mom what I pound". Upon further inspection I see it's an earwig..yuck and double YUCK!! I tell him quick run to the bathroom and flush the bug down the toilet. He looks at me like "what would I do that for". I tell him again quick run to the bathroom and flush it meanwhile he's pinching the thing so hard in his hand examining it that he's probably already killed it. Anyway he wanders to the bathroom with it and in the hallway I hear him say to the earwig. " I'm sorry I have to plush you down the toilet":) I was smiling all the way to china it was just so cute to hear him apologize to an earwig. He also says the "P" sound for F so that just made it all the more cute. He came back in his room and told me "I plushed it down the toilet". Hopefully I didn't scar him for life by making him flush it...heehee

2 comments:

Esther said...

I love how they talk at this age is so cute! and yes flush the nasty earwigs away.

Sharon said...

That is way too cute! I love the age that he is at right now.