Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year..

To everyone. It was a crazy hectic weekend but we all survived although today I am very tired. I know I didn't get enough sleep at all I'm going to go to bed early tonight if possible. So since it's the start of a new year hubby and I mostly hubby decided we should eat healthier so that's our goal for this year. We both want to lose some weight before this 25K we do in the spring so we'll run fasta...:) Right now hubby is watching the Ford processional with the older boys and explaining to them what's happening and their looking at a book on president Ford Lucas pulled out from somewhere. What a great history lesson for the kids. We resumed school today somewhat we're only doing math, language and reading for this week. Next week we'll be back full force and the kids got history today to fantastic. I just applied for this job that I think will be a lot of fun my hubby thinks this is so perfect for me. If I get the job I'll be pulling weeds and doing landscaping things about 4 hours a week. I can do it on my own time whenever I want during the week and it's only for 9 months of the year. I love love love working in gardens and being outside mowing lawns etc. so this is a job for me. I asked hubby about it and said believe it or not I'd love it and he laughed and said it's a good job for me since he knows how much I enjoy working in the yard. So I'm excited if I get it I'll be pulling in a little extra cash and I'll have fun doing it. I'd have to study some books and take a test on landscape stuff I think I'd really learn a lot...woohoo...! Ok so that's the exciting news in our family now I'm off to get dinner going.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That job does sound like a lot of fun! You lucky duck. It is nice having a little extra cash flow, huh?