Thursday, January 11, 2007

We've hit the jackpot!!

On chicken that is lest anyone get to excited that we literally hit the jackpot. I made fried chicken tonight using the recipe that Esther sent over my way and it was a major major hit. Hubby who doesn't like chicken said it was the best chicken he'd ever eaten whoa that's so major. Everyone really liked it so I'll be making it again and again..thanx so much Esther for sending it my way. For the recipe go to http://www.tammysrecipes.com/moms_easy_fried_chicken It's awesome!

4 comments:

Esther said...

We love that recipe too. It's a little time consuming but so worth it. I also like that while its crisping back up you can get the kitchen cleaned back up so there isn't much to do after dinner. Definitally a favorite in our house. The juiciest fried chicken you will every eat that for sure.

Sarah said...

I love that website! I have made many recipes from Tammy. I'll have to try this one too.

Sarah said...

If you like garlic bread, try her garlic knot rolls. They are delicious! Ok, enough food talk and back to school work :)

Sarah said...

OK, I must have done something wrong... I tried this recipe last night and it turned out soggy and very greasy. It never crisped back up in the oven. ARGH!