Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The road to healthy eating..

Well tonight we had fish for dinner perch to be exact it was ok great somothered in tarter sauce I know that defeats the purpose of healthy but I did try. I'm sure i'll get used to fish as I make it more I'm hoping I'll acquire a taste for it. Hubby, Lucas and Kaleb loved it Roman didn't like it and kept spitting it out until I put tarter sauce on it..boy after my own heart:) Seriously though one package I bought wasn't enough next time I'll have to buy two my older two boys probably could've split one package and they didn't use tarter sauce for the record..heehee. So for my first time in my life cooking fish I'd say it was a hit. Poor hubby weighed himself today and he said he gained weight but he weighed himself at the gym and those scales I've found aren't to accurate. He's been eating so good now for the past five days and exercising every day I was certain he'd lose a couple of pounds. Our scale at home which is set according to my doctor's scale said he weighed the same so I think he should go by that one. I felt bad for him I don't want him to get discouraged I suggested he maybe needed to drink more water. He said he felt really good a lot better than he has lately so he's made some sort of progress at least. I've been working out for a few years quite faithfully since I had Roman but this week I started training for a half marathon that I"m running this spring again. I've done it the past two years and I actually look forward to it it keeps me in shape. Well I hear Lucas home from basketball practice so I better go check on how that went good night all.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is too bad about Ben. Tell him not to get discouraged. Afterall, muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe he is already starting to rebuild some of that muscle?? Tell him to keep up the good work!