Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday ramblings....

Today is Friday and it seems like I've got an endless list of things to do. Hubby is leaving for a work trip on Sunday and the boys my grandma and I are headed out to WI for a few days of vacation while hubby is gone. So I've got a lot to do to get ready I always like the house spotless before I leave on a trip so i've been cleaning like crazy today. Plus keeping up on all the laundry our household generates is a task all by itself. I think we generate more laundery than anyone I know. Hubby and I are training for a 25K by us so working out 4-5 days a week each is a few loads of workout clothes there. It just blows my mind when I sit and think of how much laundry I do I think my boys need to learn how to do laundry. Next I need to clean out my car it's not to bad but it needs a good vacuum and quick wipe down. We hit a 100,000 miles on our van this week seems like a ton of miles I'm praying this van goes for many more miles it's been a good car for us . Well I better get to my cleanin and such have a great weekend !!

No comments: