Thursday, December 28, 2006

mid week ramblings..

Thursday today already wow the week just flies when your busy. Last night we had dinner with my mom and dad and sister we had to celebrate my dad's birthday from the end of November and my mom's birthday which is in December. I made them each fleece tie blanket one for my dad with sailboats and one for my mom with roses on the fabric. They loved them those blankets are the best for watching tv or movies snuggled up on the couch. We have two and I need to make another one three little boys always steal "mine"..just means we all snuggle under it and I love that.

I don't know about other boys but my boys sure love to snuggle my oldest is a diehard momma's boy although he'd never admit in public our middle son is a tweener I call him sometimes a momma's boy but a lot of the time a daddy's boy. Our little guy who's two is a die hard daddy's boy when my hubby went to a football game on Sunday Roman kept asking and looking all over for his daddy all daayyyyy long. I told hubby when he goes on a business trip here in a month I'm packing Roman in his duffel bag with him. Poor little guy is going to miss his daddy terrible. Where was I going with all this oh yes suggling my boys love to snuggle with us when we watch movies, or read a book etc. It's great. I take advantage of with it with my 10 year old because very soon the tables will be switched and he won't want to anymore. I'm starting to get scared of the teenager years anyone else? I wish I could freeze them as they are now oh well they must grow as my Kaleb always tells me I have to grow mom...

The boys got to go away with my parents each alone for a little while yesterday Kaleb went bowling and Lucas got to see my dad's work. They both really enjoyed spending time with their grandparents alone it's so nice they get to do that. My daddyo is retiring this year and I think it will be great my boys will get to spend a lot more time with them then. I think Kaleb will really miss Mr. H this spring more since that's when they always came home from their winter home and I'm so happy he can hang out with my dad more than. My dad has got projects in the woods etc. for them at their new house so sounds like they can stay busy for awhile with him and get some good grandpa time in.

Well my ramblings today are quite long...hahah...for those of you who know me your not suprised..The boys and I are going to go swimming this morning at the Y they are so pumped should be fun..well off to the pool.

No comments: