Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Tuesday

to all nothing to exciting going on over here to really post on but I just thought I'd jump on anyway. Today is a catch-up day at home I have one day a week I do this. I stay home all day and bake and clean till I drop. So far today I've got applesauce cooking on the stove I have a bushel to do sounds like a lot of work but at least I can clean while the apples cook. I like deep cleaning the whole house one whole day a week and then just picking up the rest of the week rather than clean one room each day of the week works best for us and my schedule. I do recruit my little boys to help they are a huge help to they've been cleaning since they could walk they do an excellent job. I baked bread yesterday so that's done for the week I'm trying to bake homemade bread again I used to do it years ago it's so much healthier for us. But since I'm so much busier now I am making two loaves a week and then just buying a loaf or two. I figure it's better than nothing and then I don't get stressed out about having to bake bread every other day. Yeah we go through a lot of bread. Well onto my cleaning I have to get my boys done with school first.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Aren't those catch up days nice? I have Ambry clean too. She is responsible for her room-even making the bed-unloading the dishwasher occasionally, and setting the table for meals. She thinks it is more of a game, so she really likes doing it. We'll see how long that lasts. :)