Friday, February 2, 2007

Vacation and snow..


Ha it just keeps coming that snow. My hubby is flying in tomorrow and I hope and pray they make it safely. I don't want to be another night without him if they get stuck at the airport in Chicago guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Roman got up this morning and ran to his daddy's chair to watch toons and eat cereal with him. They do this ever Sat. morning together he looked for his daddy in bed and didn't find him there either. He looks at me and says " no daddy bye bye airpane all done!" it was to cute. I miss him to I can't wait for him to come home. I just got home from Wis. yesterday and it was so much fun. The kids and I and my aunt and her two daughters went to the dells to an indoor waterpark. It was a blast the kids had so much fun. I'm so glad that I went to Wis. for a few days it passes the time much more quickly with the hubby gone. Time off of school this week has been nice to the kids and I have been playing all night. I think I may go out to an early dinner tonight with some friends then the boys and I have a "date" to watch movies and make hot fudge sundaes. Have a great weekend all hope everyone isn't snowed in.

No comments: