Tuesday, September 16, 2008

God's blessings

As we embark on another year of homeschooling I'm ever reminded of all God's goodness to me. As our economy continues to spiral I'm ever so thankful that I can remain at home and teach my children. That the Lord has provided me with a small part time job that I am able to do. Yet still keep homeschooling and raising up my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. The Lord has provided beyond our measure and my heart is just overflowing with thankfulness today. For a supportive, loving and above all God fearing man as the father of my children. In times when we hear so much complaining we truly have so much to be thankful for!

I am truly blessed with these three sweet little boys!!

3 comments:

CFC Flames '04 said...

Very well put. :)

And yes, they are very adorable!

Esther said...

I would be heart broken too if I couldn't stay home with them.

Sharon said...

I am so glad that I am also able to stay home with my kids. God has definitely blessed us!