Friday, September 12, 2008

CVS...how I love thee...


This week has been..well..AWESOME!!! at CVS. I've almost doubled my ECB's which I only had $12.00 of I now have $21.00. I haven't had this many since last winter. Also a plus...the new nail polish I picked out last Sunday was free plus overage..thank you CVS...is called Midnigh Affair by Revlon. Lucas who was with me said I should go for the crazy color so I did it's not really crazy just a deep blue. I guess he considers that crazy for me...maybe I need to get out more..:~)

See it's not to crazy just a cool color I love it on my piggy toes. Anyway the other three deals I did included these two items:



The Arnicare is on sale $8.99 and you can print a coupon here for $2.00 off that and you'll get $8.00 ecb's back. Then I bought one Ambi bar soap for $1.99 and you get $3.00 ecb's back. These are both monthly deals. So you buy both in one transaction and use above Arnicare coupon plus the $2/$10 CVS coupon. You will spend $8.00 out of pocket or use ecb's and get back $11.00 in ecb's..pretty fantastic huh!!!!

For more great deals at CVS you can check out Money Saving Mom which is where I got this deal idea.

5 comments:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

I was bummed this week at CVS. Mine didn't have the AMBI soap or the pain reliever. Luckily I was able to at least roll my ECBs so they didn't expire! I've got about $15 right now and I'm happy with that! :)

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Sarah said...

I tried CVS again today, and they never have any of the good deal left. What day do you go?