Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun at the Park

This morning with it being so gorgeous the boys and I went to the park to do a little nature walk and play..of course.
Kaleb showing his skills on the monkey bars.


Here are the boys studying the map of the U.S. The grass and rocks in front of the map is an actual U.S. map. The rocks are the lakes and streams going through the U.S. I loved this part of the park when I was a kid so do my boys. We actually studied it for awhile and tried to pick out all of the states so there was our geography lesson:~).

These are some of the flowers we saw on our walk through the woods and a huge meadow/field. It was really pretty we also found lots of milkweed. I'm not sure what the above flower is called it's considered a weed where I live. I thought it was pretty in white as well as purple I've never seen a white flower in this kind before. Anyone know what it's called?? ah, I'll have to google it and edit it on later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Sharon said...

We have not been to that park in ages! Definitely need to go there again. The states were also my favorite part when I was younger. We used to play tag and you had to stay on the white lines. Maybe try it next time...although you'll probably need a few more kids than just your boys. :)

CFC Flames '04 said...

What a fun time! Looks like a park we go to often around here. Ours is rightly called "Imgination Station".

I didn't mind you asking how old I was when I got married at all! I am however, a bit older than you. I was 23 when we got married. I don't think 18 is all that young though. It really depends on the individuals. Some 30 and 40 year olds are not ready or mature enough for mariage while some much younger people are. Four out of my five siblings were married before they were 20.

Have a great weekend! Any plans?

Sherry in MI said...

Unbelievably, we were there on the same day! However, we went around 2pm - when all the toddlers would be home napping and the school kids weren't quite out of school yet. We pretty much had the place to ourselves!