Monday, September 22, 2008

CVS..to the rescue..


What do you do when you almost out of toilet paper and paper towel?? Head over to CVS of course. I hit two different stores yesterday and was able to get most of my weekly deals done ..yipee! Here's the scoop on what I got. Sorry no pic I forgot to take one when I got home.

First the deal at cvs: buy $25 in these products get $10 ecb's. Products are viva paper towel, cottonelle toilet paper, pullups, kleenex tissues, kotex tampons or panty liners, poise or depend.
I bought:

2 Packages of Cottonelle toilet paper on sale $6.49
1 package of Viva paper towel on sale$6.49
6 boxes of Kleenex tissues on sale $.99/each

I did this deal in two seperate transactions to maximize the $2//$10 coupon. I also used two cottonelle $.50/1 coupons, 1 Viva $.50/1, and two Kleenex $.40/3 coupons.

My last transaction I did the

Nivea for Men body wash $4.99 get $4.99 ecb's
Adidas Deo. $4.99 get $4.00 ecb's I had a coupon $1.00 off this and used the $2/$10 coupon.

All in all not a bad day at CVS I got lots of stuff and only lost $2.00 in ecb's. The in store ad says the cottonelle/viva deal is a limit of one. But my reciept says I can do it again so I'm thinking it's maybe a limit of two?? I'm going to try the deal again and get some pullups and more toilet paper. Might as well maximize on the deal it's a good one.

For more great deal ideas head over to money saving mom!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Gotta love those deals at CVS. They just can't be beat! I am actually going back again tonight with Tara to get a few more deals. This will be my third trip in 2 days...sad, but Caleb and Jordan both want more of the shirts that were on clearance, so I figured I might as well go again. :)

Esther said...

I'm going to night, hopefully I'll score and blog worthy trip!