Thursday, October 25, 2007

rock climbing and other fun things.

Doesn't this look fun? Yeah not me either my boys however think this would be fun. Lucas especially would really enjoy this as long as his mother never finds out:) Yesterday after working out at the YMCA the kids wanted to go do the rock climbing wall. So off they went of course it wasn't like this but they had fun just the same. They both made it to the top twice in different spots on the wall. There is four different spots to go up some are harder than others. I tried it once and made it only half way up it's much harder than it looks. They were happy they beat mom..:)

In other news today I made these chocolate peanut butter bars from tammysrecipes.com oh my are they good. So easy to make and they taste just like reeces peanut butter cups. I'm going to freeze a bunch so we don't eat them all at once. Now I'm off to bake home made wheat bread and some more apple muffins for this weekend. It's baking day in case you wondered..heehee.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm in a baking slump right now. I go in spurts. I've made those brownies before - peanut butter and chocolate are SO good together!

Heights are not my thing... I don't think I would do to well at rock climbing.

Esther said...

I need to have a baking day, but I would rather cook than bake any day.

Sharon said...

I don't think I would even make it halfway up the rock climbing wall. I have zero upper body strength.

I am definitely going to have to start buckling down and take up baking again. I have been a very big slacker. At least I know where to come and get some yummy recipes.