Monday, October 1, 2007

Apple Brownies

Well with Kaleb's dairy free diet I decided to try some dairy free recipes. This one www.tammysrecipes.com/apple_brownies from Tammy was fabulous all my kids loved them and so did I. It will be a recipe I make often also very easy to make. We have a wedding this weekend and will be bringing the kids so I need to take some sort of "cake" Kaleb can have. I'm sure the wedding cake with have dairy in it so I think I'll take some of these apple bars for him.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Have fun watching for dairy away from home. It's everywhere in the rolls, potatoes, desserts and candy on the tables even in the coating on chicken and such so good luck and pack a sandwich for the kid:)

Sharon said...

I can't even imagine having to inspect everything like that. Hopefully you will be able to find more yummy recipes like the brownies and make those.