Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Fun.

Today is leaf raking day we have two huge old trees in our backyard that just dump. We're raking up the first half of them today and the rest once they fall. The boys always have a good ol' time with them first though. Their favorite is to pile them up on the trampoline and jump with the leaves so to speak. I heard from two different neighbors that the boys asked them for their leaves to play with also. I'm sure glad that my neighbors both said no.


The boys pumpkins they painted after we picked them at the pumpkin farm last week. Kaleb's is the one is red and Lucas painted his with two different faces on it. I thought they turned out cute.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. I wish our trees would drop there leaves earlier. They haven't even changed color yet. It's usually the end of November and I'm out there dealing with the leaves and snow.

Esther said...

I detest the battle with the leaves, can you say CONDO!