Thursday, October 18, 2007

Graduating from the "baby" bike.

I've been trying to get Roman on this bike all summer long. For some reason he was scared of it. Meanwhile he pedals and steers this baby big wheel all up and down the street at a speed any mother would be proud of. I knew he was ready for his big boy bike it came down to what any parent would do...bribery:) Yes I know terrible but it worked. For two pieces of liquorice he got on the bike and let help him down the street. With in minutes he was doing it by himself and wouldn't accept any help. All night long he rode that bike up and down the driveway and asking myself and Lucas to go up and down the street with him. Today he's very quick on it and told me "mom, I put the baby bike away". I think meaning he's done riding it..heehee. Boys and their bikes I tell ya it's my kids prized possession. Oh, he did get the candy to he was so proud of himself.

3 comments:

Esther said...

That's so sad, no more baby bike! I sure do grow up fast.

Sarah said...

Bribery works every time :) Boy, he looks big. Gotta love the bike riding weather we've been having.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.