Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Guitar lessons

The boys have taken up guitar lessons their first lesson was on Monday night. I really liked their teacher and so did they so I think they'll get along fine. As well as learning how to play guitar they will also be learning how to read music which is what I wanted more than actually learning an instrument. They also do theory and a few other music things as well. They are very excited to learn how to play and already have their lesson for next week mastered. Roman loves to have a "jam" session" with them also on the big bird guitar. He'll walk around the house singing at the top of his lungs while playing his guitar!

2 comments:

Esther said...

The JAM sessions would drive me batty, but I guess it's better than the drums.

Sarah said...

I've always thought playing the guitar would be fun. I took piano for a couple years but never mastered reading the music.

Now your boys can play while you sing :)