Monday, December 4, 2006

Joing the blogger world..

So here goes nothing my two sisters in law have joined the blogging network so we'll give it a try to. I enjoy reading their posts so maybe someone will enjoy reading mine. Although we lead a very ordinary life it's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family you don't get to see and talk to often. Let's see about me I have three boys..hence the name of the blog page..hahaha...a wonderful hubby... and am a stay at home mom..Like I said real exciting over here..hahahahaha. Well being a stay at home mom I also homeschool my oldest two 10 and 6 of which we are getting a late start on school today because moms on the computer so I'll will post more later.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

yeah for you! i'm so glad you're going to blogging too. your blog will give me one more reason not to get up and clean the house! :)

Esther said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I agree with Sharon the blogging world can be quite addictive and just sometimes the house will suffer ;) Okay maybe a little bit more than sometimes.

Tracy said...

Thanx girls for the welcome to cyber space I've never read blogs to much before but I think I could get addicted to it. I'll try and post often we'll see how it goes.