Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Boys

Well seems like most people have a "theme" sort of to their blogs so here is my theme..boys. I will try to write some ramblings on boys since homeschooling them I get a lot of insight into them. They are so joyful at times and yet so what's the word..confusing at times. Besides our daily life I thought I'd sort of have a use for this blog maybe others will get a kick out my boy basics..:) So here is the thought for today sometimes your kids are better at things than you are..hahaha. Today the boys and I went bowling and I know I'm a terrible bowler but you really get a wake up when your 10 year old bowls better than you do and I'm on a league. A 100 is good for me sometimes, I usually have one good game and two horrible ones but I think my 10 year old would do me proud. Children are such a blessing from the Lord and he's given me three beautiful boys so I hope you enjoy the "theme" of my blog I'll try and post more often.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Tracy,
Yes, Lucas did really good today. It was fun to watch them all. Of course, I forgot the camera like always. We will have to do that again soon.

Sarah

Sharon said...

Lucas would probably bowl better than me too. I think my score is usually a whole whopping 90 :)