Tuesday, December 5, 2006

basketball

So last night Lucas had his second basketball game they went into double overtime it was the most exciting game yet. They were so evenly matched in the end they lost but they fought hard for it so it was a good loss. I am so amazed at how much fun elementary games can be they are great I love watching him play. Today the boys have soccer I can't wait for that to be done one more week and then were done forever with soccer...YAY!!!! It's been great for the boys but it's just one more place to run to in an all ready busy week. With homeschooling I'm trying to stay home more but I'm such a wanderer it's hard for me to do. I still end up going somewhere everyday without even trying. Anyone else feel like this. It's usually at 4:00 in the afternoon I go workout or run errands etc. What a snow storm we got yesterday anyone interested in sledding tomorrow? My boys have been begging me to take them so I told them maybe tomorrow we can go. See again so easy to just find something to do ah well keeps life exciting right. Well I've got a math test to give ol Lucas so I better scoot. I"m loving this blogging thing can you all tell:)

3 comments:

Esther said...

Take the kids sledding? What are you kidding that is a mans job. Daddy takes the kids sledding around here. I boot them outside to slide down the tiny hill on the side or our house. If I take the, once I'd never hear the end of it.

Sharon said...

i would love to go sledding sometime with you and the boys! maybe one of these days i can get caleb to stay home with piper for a little while :) i know what you mean about the errand thing. i have to force myself to stay home, otherwise i would be randomly wandering the aisles at target.

Sarah said...

I would have to agree with Esther that taking the kids sledding is a good job for Dad. By the time I get them all dressed, I'm pooped. Plus, I get at least an hour of peace while they are gone.