Friday, December 8, 2006

It's Friday...


Yay! I always like Friday's school work is done for the week and it's time for family and just relaxing. The boys and I did go sledding the other day it was kind of slushy but it was still fun. Roman wasn't quite sure about it at first but by the third time down he loved it and was giggling all the way down the hill....that's my little dare devil. Let's see I think it's frugal Friday somewhere in internet land what a great idea. I'm becoming very frugal in my ripe old age it's amazing to me what we used to just spend money on makes me mad I wish I had been smarter. I'm going to try Sharon's windex I think Heloise in the press had a recipe for it once and I meant to make it but never did so I'll try this one out thanx Sharon. I can't say I really have a specific frugal tip that most people don't already know about so I'll just end by saying that I love "Sally's Botique" by us and other thrift stores.