Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Getting back to normal...

Well after a somewhat hectic weekend we are all somewhat albeit slowly getting back into the groove of things. We don't even celebrate Christmas and it was a busy weekend ah well it was nice visiting with old friends we haven't seen in awhile. Hubby and I took the boys to see "Night at the Museum" yesterday it was a really good movie and quite funny to. I forgot how exspensive it is to take a family of five to the movie theather...yikes..guess that's why we don't do that to often I always have coupons for the movies but becuase that movie was a new release they weren't accepting any other passes or discounts oh well sometimes I guess you have to splurge. So today we are majorly cleaning house it's really not to bad but I've got a mountain of laundry to be done and need to get the house back in order. My sister is in town as well as my dad is on vacation so they want to take the boys each by themselves one day and spend time with them which is so nice the boys love that one on one time with their grandparents. Well guess that's about all for today let the cleaning begin....

2 comments:

Esther said...

I too am cleaning today. The kids got to picnic on the floor because the table is lost under clothes that need to be taken care of. I went thru the kids clothes and now I have to deal with the pile. My kitchen is in serious need of a good scrubbing too. Gotta love having the whole house sick over the weekend oh well all is well now.

Sharon said...

Yeah, Caleb and I don't got to the movies either. The only time we go is if Dustin gets us free tickets. Then we just buy popcorn and sneak in our own drinks =) Good luck on the cleaning. You and Esther are apparently going to have some really clean houses. I better get my booty moving to try to keep up with you two!