Friday, October 3, 2008

Old Navy Sale..

Last night I met a few friends at the mall and I stopped in Old Navy to check out their clearance section. Well much to my delight and surprise they had tons and tons clearance marked 50% off. After pulling out a few items that were already only $3.00 I noticed a sign that said take another 50% off the lowest ticketed price. What!! WOOHOO so I walked out of Old Navy with two pairs of shorts for $1.50/each. Two t-shirts for $2.50/each and a sweater that was $4.99. I also have been looking for a cute white half sweater to wear with a black summer dress I bought earlier this summer. I found one at Old navy for $3.99 can't beat that. All those prices are the same I would've paid at Goodwill some even much cheaper for brand new. Can you tell I was excited:~) If you need summer clothes I'd check them out I mean $1.50 for shorts!

No comments: