Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Progresso soup deal


This week at Family Fare Progresso soup is part of their 10/$10 deal. If you go here you can print off a coupon for $1.10/1 making this soup free at Family Fare. I hardly ever see these kind of soups go on sale for a $1.00. I was able to print two coupons per computer. Thank you to Money Saving Mom for the link for the coupon. They also have baby carrots as part of this deal my kids devour these so I stocked up.

Also today at Meijer I spent just $43.00 for bags upon bags of grocery's. Plus I got some good catalina's to use the next time I shop there. I had $32.00 in coupons alone that is my new all time high total for coupons I was so excited. I saved my receipt to show my hubby. If your interested in all I bought send me an email or leave a comment and I'll tell you what I bought and how. Meanwhile here is a link for Cheapsk8mom she has a lot of the deals highlighted on her blog.

3 comments:

Esther said...

I went to Meijer's tonight and got no catalina's. I asked and they said they knew nothing about any cat's. Oh well I still got 2 bags full for $6.11.

Sharon said...

I tried that to print that Progresso coupon and no luck. For some reason, it keeps saying I have to install the coupon printer. Such a bummer! Oh well. At least there are lots of good deals at Meijer this week!

Sarah said...

I had trouble printing the coupons using Firefox. When I went to Internet explorer, they printed just fine. I printed 6, had 2 other coupons, so I got 10 cans for $3.00.

I'll have to check out Meijers tomorrow.