Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh, What Fun!!

My friend Sarah posted her pic's on her blog yesterday and I laughed so hard. So...guess what...you all get to view mine. Go ahead and try it you will laugh so hard I promise!!

Alrighty then be prepared to laugh in the top photo I am a young lady in 1950. I believe my mom had a haircut like this..

The below photo 1954 Lucas laughed so hard and said "what a nerd"...Ah excuse me young man.:~) I have to say it was all said in fun and I have to agree with him.. I mean come on I make all nerds proud in this picture.
How about a 1960's housewife. The glasses are just stunning!

Ah...Ahem...the year I was born sometime in the mid-late 70's. And you all thought I'd say exactly how old I was..hahahhah

1980's hard core rocker...oh yeah baby!


And the year I graduated very close to the mid 90's. Funny thing is that I have a school picture from my sophomore year almost exactly like this:~) Could the hair get any bigger because you know that was so cool way back when.

Thank You Sarah for a blast from the past and what I would've looked liked. It's funny how you see the resemblence in your mom when you do the older pic's.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a stylin' chick you would have been in the '70's! Gotta say, I love those glasses, Definitely think you should get yourself a pair of those. :)

Esther said...

That's just strange!

Sherry in MI said...

I am STILL cracking up over your pictures. Too funny!