Monday, October 27, 2008

Wisdom of Roman

This above happened when I left out a box of band aides and Roman got in to them. I came out of the shower and he had them plastered all in one spot on his forehead. He told me he had an owie and it was coming out....Guess it required lots of band aides.

This picture is Indiana Jones on skates?!? Not sure but he told me he was Indiana Jones cause you know he had on his Indiana Jones hat:)

Here is my conversation with Roman this morning as I'm doing school with the boys and he's playing by me. He was putting a red blanket in his toy bucket saying it was fire.

Roman: It's fire dude

Mom: I’m not a dude

Roman: Yes you are a dude mom

Mom: me laughing

Roman: God made you a dude

Mom: God made me a girl

Roman: God made you a dude cause your cool, and I’m cool



5 comments:

CFC Flames '04 said...

Oh how sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Come on mom, you should know by now that two (or twelve) is always better than one! :-) He is just the cutest!

Sherry in MI said...

That's a priceless conversation. You need to print that story out and put it in a scrapbook!

Sharon said...

That is too cute!

Sarah said...

Hey, I thought I was the only Dude Mom. 4 year olds must think alike.