Friday, August 1, 2008

A walk on the beach...

On Monday night we took a walk with the kids along lake Michigan. This is my favorite place to be I absolutely love swimming in it, walking along it etc. We actually took a really long walk the lake was 74 degrees so the kids had a lot of fun splashing in it that night it was so warm. It's not to often the lake is that warm. Above is Romans footprint in the sand Ben and I both thought it was so cute. When the boys were running ahead of us and his little footprint compared to his big brothers...well...I just had to take a pic of it.:)

Below here is my favorite lighthouse that I've toured. I really enjoy lighthouses and going through them so much history..more on that in a later post. Anyway, a nice couple took a family picture in front of it for me.
Below a rare picture indeed Lucas took this one for me. My babe and I.

Kaleb posing on one of the big white rocks the boys had fun climbing all over. Look at those legs he's getting some really long longs. He grew five inches last year must've been all in his legs.:)
One of Ben and Roman they both have the cutest smilies on their faces..so adorable!

1 comment:

Sherry in MI said...

Love that footprint picture! I miss seeing you! I'm still working for another 10 days or so, then I'm FREE!!!!!