Monday, August 18, 2008

"Blue lights flashing in my rear view"

Yes today was my day. I got my first speeding ticket..ugh..Sheriff was nice though and only wrote me up for five over instead of 13..oops. I honestly didn't realize I was going that fast until I saw the cop and you automatically hit the breaks. This is my fourth time getting pulled over for speeding I guess they can't give "warnings" forever. Maybe the cop felt bad for me Kaleb is crying because I got pulled over and Roman is saying "Yeah mommy gets a ticket". He seemed to think that was a good thing in his defense we did just leave the county fair:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That stinks. Hope the fine isn't too bad.

Esther said...

I have yet to get a speeding ticket- knock on wood! I did get one ticket for rearending someone;) The hubby has had two ticket in the last three months.

CFC Flames '04 said...

Sorry to hear you got pulled over.
Just wanted to say "Hi". I'm a homeschooling of 3 wild and wonderful boys too.