Monday, August 25, 2008

Walgreens Deal:

I figured with a pay cut headed our way I better start doing Walgreens as well as CVS again. So yesterday I headed out to Walgreens. Here is the deal I did and I'm planning on doing two more times this week. Who can't use tissues in the winter.

Preperation H wipes are $3.99 I used a $3.00 off coupon here and then a $2.00 off one from the easy saver book at Walgreens. So I got a dollar overage on that one.

Puffs tissues with their in ad coupon are .89 limit of 3 so I bought 3 of those and used a 1.00 off three coupon.

Because I got a dollar overage on the wipes I spent 1.06 on all of it. Oh, Puffs plus are also included in the sale which are my favorite.

That's the best deal I came up with at Walgreens using a product I normally use. I don't use Preperation H but know someone who probably can otherwise they go in the donation bag for the food pantry.

Thanx to money saving mom for helping me put this deal together.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Don't know if you saw or not...or if you even use them, but Glade plugins are on sale B1G1 and if you use the coupon in this weeks paper for B1G1, you would get both for free. :) If you didn't get that coupon, there was a $4.00 off 1 in last week's paper which would make both for .79. Not too shabby.

I bought 2 of them and might check back for more. I sell them at my garage sale. :)

Sarah said...

I'm going to try to do the cvs / walgreens thing after our vacation. I don't have any coupons saved, can I still get good deals?