Friday, March 7, 2008

My New Best Friend.:)

Yes, indeed CVS is my new best friend. Today I went and bought items that totaled $47.91 and I spent out of pocket a big whopping $.98.....WooHoo. I have been learning this CVS system and I am having so much fun with it. I can't believe how many items I have gotten free or they've paid me to get. My hubby is even getting in on it a little he looked through the ad on Tuesday night and gave me a few more deal ideas. Here is what I bought today:

2 large bottles of Tresemme shampoo
1 large bottle of Tresemme conditioner
2 Oral B toothbrushes
1 Charmin 12 double rolls of toilet paper
1 Crest pro health night rinse
1 Glade flame less candle
1 box of Huggies baby wipes

This totaled $47.91 I then used a $5.00 off coupon that got emailed to me another $5.00 off coupon from the internet. I used a bunch of other coupons and then $21.00 in ECB's that brought my total down to $.98. The best part is this is all stuff that we use I am trying to just buy the things that our family uses. If I know of someone else that needs something or uses a product I buy it and give it to them. This way I'm not buying a bunch of things we don't use and are sitting around. I couldn't find that Venus razor anywhere I really need a new razor and that is the one I use. Maybe tomorrow I'll try and get that since it'll be free if I'm in the area of CVS I'll pop in otherwise maybe another time. I also got back$22.00 in ECB's to use on my next trip so all in all a profitable week. WOOHOO I love CVS!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Tina and I went today $1.35 later I had 8 bags of hersey's candy, one mouth wash, 2 private reserves chocolates, and two swiffer refills and 3 packs of gum. We only use the "good" chocolate and gum but my very poor brother was happy to see the candy and swiffers.

Sharon said...

Gotta love CVS! I went today too and couldn't have been happier with my deals. :)