Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Warning..picture overload:)

Alright I'll try and make these the last of our vacation pictures:) The first ones are at the beach the second time we went. Everytime we go to the beach Lucas digs a hole a hole why you ask well looky here...
Prepping the hole..

Digging....digging....digging....some more.

Buried he loves to get buried in the sand. I will say he dug a huge hole by himself and then his brothers proceeded to bury him which they thought was great fun. We actually had to dig him out a bit.

I just thought this picture of Ben and roman was so cute. One day we went to the zoo which is where I took this.

This tree was at the zoo and it's called a West African Rubber Tree a.k.a. a fig tree. all the kids were so fascinated by it and played in it's branches for quite awhile.

Kaleb in the Tree isn't he just so handsome my little bug is growing up to fast.

Roman in the tree boys love to climb trees they thought we should have this in our backyard. I will admit it would entertain them for hours at a time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you had a great time and returned home safely. It was good to see you again.

Sharon said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I can not believe how tan all of you came back as. Not fair... Oh well. Hopefully I can look forward to a nice tan when we go camping. :)

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

I do like the picture of Ben and Roman, too! Very sweet!

And if you find out how to get a tree like that in your back yard, let me know! I'd love to have one, too! :)