Sunday, February 3, 2008

more pool pic's

Lucas and Roman lounging...

This is a picture of Roman and his cousin who is also three. These two were so cute the entire time they acted like twins. They got along really well all week. Here they were making soup by the pool. They were inseperable it really was adorable. I just had to share this conversation with Roman on the way home from church on Sunday when we were in Florida. Acutally Roman was talking to himself and I was butting in:) His cousin shown here in the pic was in another van with her parents right in front of us.

Roman: "I'n(I'm) a working man"

Roman: "And my working girl is in the other ban(van)" "yup, I'n(I'm) a working man".

Ben and I were laughing so hard it was just so cute. Roman would go around the condo with pretend tools and "fix" things while his cousin would follow him around with her barbie backpack. She must've been his sidekick. He called her his working girl the whole week it was just priceless.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like you guys had great weather while you were down there. A bit of a bummer you had to come back to such nasty weather. Oh well. :) Love the pics...very cute!

Esther said...

Looks like a good time! Roman's age is so much fun isn't it?