Monday, February 11, 2008

Get to know me...

I received this email a few weeks ago and deleted it thinking I didn't have time to do it then. Then it resurfaced on a few friends blogs and I thought what a great idea. So here is my "get to know me" I hope you enjoy it. Thank you Sarah for the idea!:)

1. What is your occupation? Wife, Mom, Teacher

2. What color are your socks right now? White

3. What are you listening to right now? Lucas playing with match box cars.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Peanut butter/Jelly sandwich

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple my favorite color.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Kathy

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes although I did copy it from Sarah..:)

9. How old are you today? 31

10. Favorite drink? Water, I know boring but true. Coffee comes in a very close second.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Lucas' b-ball games, b-ball in general

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes.

13. Pets? No, although Kaleb keeps asking for a dog.

14. Favorite food? Eggs,PB&J sandwich, chicken, wow, hard to name just one I like so many!

16. Favorite Day of the Year? Thanksgiving. I love seeing all my extended family.

17. What do you do to vent anger? I run or workout it always works. Of course I never yell:)

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my bear I slept with every night or my bike.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Summer oops not on the list:) ok spring is a close second.

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry

22. Who are you living with? Ben,Lucas,Kaleb,& Roman

23. When was the last time you cried? Maybe a month ago? I can't remember.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes

25. Favorite smell? Lilac's I have a bush planted by my front door and it smells my house up in the spring when it blooms.

26. What inspires you? A good sermon, my friends, my family.

27. What are you afraid of? I'm so claustrophobic it's not even funny, also elevator I got stuck in one as a kid at my grandma's apartment complex.

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

29. Favorite car? Lincoln Navigator we sold the gas guzzler and bought a mini van.

30. Number of keys on your key ring? 2

31. How many years at your current job? 12

32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

33. How many states have you lived in? 1, MI.

34.. How many countries have you been to? 7 I think. USA, Canada, Antiqua, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. My dad is from The Netherlands so we made a trip to Europe when I was 8.

35. What is your favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Women's Murder Club

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You haven't cried for a month? WOW, I'm impressed!

Esther said...

PB&J I can't wait to eat one of those again, I don't even no the late time I had one!

Sharon said...

I can't believe you have been to all those places in Europe! I am very envious. I have always wanted to go to Europe and just backpack everywhere. I don't know if it is as much fun as it sounds but I hope some day I can do it.