Monday, February 18, 2008

Snow Fort Time...

Here is what my boys have been busy doing for the last week or so. Every day we keep getting dumped with more snow so out they go to the "fort" and borrow and dig. The made several tunnels in it and were sliding down one side of it. They just starting adding these bricks of snow to make it into a castle. Such imagination they've been busy for hours and days doing this and had a good time doing it. I finally had to take some pictures of it because I knew on Sunday it would all start to melt. Which it did. However, we are getting more..drum roll...... snow today so they plan on fixing it or remaking it. I love how creative boys can be to take a pile of snow and turn it into this.

Lucas in one of the tunnels.
The fort itself you can see the holes in the top of the fort which led to several tunnels that I couldn't capture on film. It was really cool how they constructed it all. I may have a couple of engineers in the making.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Looks like fun! I have to admit those tunnels terrify me, I just picture them caving in- how scary.