Wednesday, February 13, 2008

cookies everywhere.....

Thank the Lord for the sunshine it was so good to see it today after several cloudy very snowy days. This afternoon the boys and I made Valentine's day cookies. I started doing this with Lucas when he was two and we've done it every year since. We put a few to a plate and go visit some elderly people and pass them out to them. They always enjoy seeing the children and receiving cookies as well.
Here are the boys decorating away.

Roman's first time doing this with us I think he was sleeping last year. Can you tell he really likes it. Take a close look at his cookies they have a heaping pile of candy on them. He had a blast.
The end result the frosting has to dry before we package them but they sure look yummy! They are to I'll post the recipe on here soon.

3 comments:

Esther said...

Have a good time! The old people will love the company!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

That is such a fun tradition! I'd love to do something like that, but I don't have my act together as well as you do with 3 boys yet! :) I'll get there!

Sharon said...

Those look so yummy! I can not believe how many cookies you made. Have fun!