Monday, January 21, 2008

Walgreen Haul..

After visiting Walgreen's today I got some really good deals. I don't have time to take a picture of all I got but these are the highlights.

(2) tubes of Aquafresh toothpate on sale for $2.00 a piece. I got them both free after my three coupons.
(1 )Garnier Frutise shampoo $3.99 I had two coupons one at $1.50 from easy saver and one at $1.00 from the paper so I paid $1.49.
(4) 8oz cans of hunts tomato sauce on sale4/$1 I had two coupons for $.35/off two cans so I paid $.30 for four.
(2) 2oz purell hand sanitzers for my purse they were 2/$3.00 I had two coupons for $1.00 off each one so I paid $1.00 for both.

I think that's about it I paid in total $2.80 for these items. I'm starting to get the hang of this CVS and Walgreens game a little bit. So far I've got four tubes of toothpaste stashed away and I got all of them for free....WOOHOO!!

That will be it for my savings this week were headed to Florida on Wed. Happy grocery shopping everyone.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Good deals on those things! Hope you guys have an awesome vacation! Make sure you take lots of pics as I will have to live vicariously through you and wish that I was there with you! :)

Esther said...

Good deals! Have fun on vacation! A warm sunny vacation sounds wonderful.

Sherry in MI said...

You sound like the advertisement for savings angel. I've heard about it on the radio and wondered if it would be worth it. Here's a link to someone's blog I found from our area and her experience with savings angel. (You may have to copy and paste it into your browser). Have you or the visitors to your blog anyone done it??? Thoughts? Opinions?

http://aaron-laura-sofia.blogspot.com/2007/06/savings-angel-week-1.html